You can order a repeat prescription online by clicking the link below:
If you are on regular long-term medication, you will be issued with a computer-printed prescription. It is likely you will be asked to see a doctor or practice nurse every few months so your condition can be reviewed. You will be given a computer list of your medication to make reordering easier.
You can alternatively order repeat prescriptions directly:
- Prescriptions can be ordered at reception; we also accept fax and postal requests.
- Prescriptions request will not be taken over the phone.
- If you would like your prescription posted to you, please enclose a stamped, addressed envelope.
- Order early to allow for possible postal delays, especially at the time of bank and public holidays.
- Most Pharmacies operate a prescription order and collection service; ask for details at your local chemist.
Please let us know if you have had your treatment altered following a hospital visit, as they do not always inform us.